DOC Maps: Division of Oil, Gas, and Geothermal Resources
The Division of Oil, Gas, and Geothermal Resources (DOGGR) oversees the drilling, operation, maintenance, and plugging and abandonment of oil, natural gas, and geothermal energy wells.
GIS data published by DOGGR includes regular updates to well locations and status, oil field boundaries, lease boundaries, and district boundaries. Well location data include a subset of the available information about each well, but can be linked to publicly accessible well databases.
- Well Finder: Oil & Gas Well Finder.
- Interactive Web Maps: Subject specific web maps
- Data Viewer: Pick the data to explore
- Division of Oil, Gas, and Geothermal Resources Data & Maps: Find Data
Interactive Web MapsScroll through the available web maps at the bottom. Click on the large picture (or the Open Map link) to open the web map in a new tab.
Division of Oil, Gas, and Geothermal Resources Data & MapsNotes:
- [AGOL] indicates that the Department of Conservation's official ArcGIS Online account hosts the data using cloud-based services.